I would never have thought I’d be talking about fashion designers on a rugby site. But we’re about to run through the details for the latest Adidas Predators, which have been designed by Yohji Yamamoto. Y is for Yohji and 3 is the Adidas 3 stripes that are unmistakenly Adidas.
The tag line for these boots is “Designed by Y-3 and crafted for players who want to win in style” and that might even more so than ever be dependant on your style and fashion. Personally I would give them a miss on the looks front, but there are other Predators out there that I prefer, they are the Predator Malice.
In conclusion, I’m sure the majority of people will steer clear of these boots, at least until they start to drop in price. But there is no doubt they are of the highest quality and the Predator is a class leader and will be for the foreseeable, if you have the money to spare then I would say go for it.
- Asymmetrical lace closure
- Knit textile and leather upper with TPU midfoot overlay; Synthetic suede tongue; Predator kicking zone
- Lightweight Predator Rugby outsole for explosive power on wet natural grass; Wide last; Leather lining
- Heel rise for dynamic foot positioning
- Soft feel; Sock-like fit
- Heel raise
- Product colour: Core Black / Core Black / Solar Orange
At the time of writing, if you buy the boots on Lovell Rugby you will get a free All Blacks tshirt worth £30. Click the link below.
- Argentina v New Zealand
- Chiefs Fall To Sarries 2nd String
- Bucked Up – Woke Blue Pre Workout Review
- Six Nations 2020 – Wales v France Highlights
- Baptiste Serin Scorching Solo Try against Italy
If you’ve bought these boots and want to be featured by us then please get in touch by leaving us a comment.